Women’s Lunar Rites
An income-based sliding scale Tribute/Exchange of $33-$13 is due before each ritual gathering. No one is ever judged or turned away due to financial hardship; please read about our Energy Exchange policies here. Since all of our rites are planned specifically for those who RSVP, there are no refunds, credits, or exchanges once your RSVP registration has been received. This policy represents the sacred respect and value we hold for the work of our Priestesses. Unless otherwise noted, doors open at 7 p.m. with the circle cast promptly by 7:30 p.m.
Although these are open rituals, we are not a drop-in community and you need to RSVP for each ritual you plan to attend. You must be 18+ to join us unless attending with a parent or legal guardian. Some rituals are more appropriate than others for children; please write to us first if you would like to bring your Little Ones to anything other than Honey Hive. All attendees must familiarize themselves with our Community Code of Ethical Conduct.
Women’s Lunar Rites Schedule
The founding Circle of our community, our Women’s Lunar Rites are inclusive of all women of integrity, no matter experience level with group ceremony or magick. Join us in this supportive and safe space—speak your truth, witness and be witnessed, release what no longer serves you, manifest your dreams. Step into your sovereignty and own your personal power-within as we honor one another, the Moon in all Her phases, and Goddesses from the myriad cultures represented by our Sisterhood and beyond. This container is held by Lady Jesamyn Angelica.
- Jan 18, 2019 Slavic Goddess Kupala and the Waxing Moon in Cancer. Jan 18, 2019
- February 2019
- Mar 5, 2019 Celtic Goddess Coventina and the Dark Moon in Pisces. Mar 5, 2019
- Apr 18, 2019 Slavic Goddess Lada and the Full Moon in Libra. Apr 18, 2019
- May 3, 2019 Goddess Diana-Artemis and the Dark Moon in Taurus. May 3, 2019
- Jun 15, 2019 10th Annual Labyrinth Pilgrimage honoring Goddess Ariadne; Waxing Gibbous Moon in Sagittarius. Jun 15, 2019
- Jul 16, 2019 Goddess Quan Yin, Full Moon in Capricorn and Partial Lunar Eclipse. Jul 16, 2019
- Aug 24, 2019 3rd Annual Mermaid Beach Pilgrimage honoring The Wave Maidens; Waning Moon in Gemini Aug 24, 2019
- Sep 13, 2019 10th Annual Queens’ Coronation High Holyday Rite honoring Goddess Nemetona; Pisces Full Moon. Sep 13, 2019
- Oct 11, 2019 10th Annual Ancestor Dinner honoring Hekate and our Beloved Dead; Waxing Moon in Pisces and in Aries. Oct 11, 2019
- Nov 12, 2019 10th Annual Money-Pouring, Prosperity, and Gratitude Rite honoring Goddess Lakshmi; Full Moon in Taurus. Nov 12, 2019
- December 2019